5 Best Glute Exercises To Get A Round, Lifted And Firm Butt
In order to tone, lift and firm your butt you need to target all 3 gluteal muscles (maximus, medius, minimus) through your workouts.
We’ve handpicked 5 of the best butt exercises that actually give real and fast results.
1. Bulgarian Split Squats (20 reps on each side)
2. Alternating Side Lunges (20 reps on each side)
3. Weighted Donkey Kicks (20 reps on each side)
4. Barbell Squats (10-15 reps)
5. Single Leg Glute Bridges (20 reps on each side)
For best results repeat this butt workout for at least 3 sets. If you feel like challenging yourself a bit, you can try to finish 4-5 total sets.
Also, 4-5 times per week would be more than enough to perform this workout.
Remember to work other muscle groups too during the week and avoid focusing just on a single muscle group.