Here are 10 fitness expert’s tips that can help you safely lose up to 10 pounds in just 10 days if followed precisely:
1. Track your exercise and calories so you’ll never exceed your daily range of calories.
2. Have veggies with every meal, and at least 3 fruits a day ( maybe as a dessert).
3. Exercise every day (even a 30 minute walk counts!).
4. Limit processed and store bought foods.
5. Pack your meals with protein rich foods.
6. Weigh yourself every week to track your progress (this way you’ll know what to adjust for better and faster results).
7. Eat slowly to let you brain process all the food you’re eating (it tales about 20 minutes for your brain to realize you’re belly is full).
8. Drink at least 2 liters of water per day; this is mandatory when trying to lose weight.
9. Don’t skip breakfast if you want a balanced and safe weight loss.
10. Ditch soda, and instead, try water with lemon, honey and apple cider vinegar.
Weight loss doesn’t have to suck, or to be that hard, or impossible. When you know exactly what and how to do, the journey is simpler, easier and goals are more reachable.