Thank you for using SquatHub!
We wrote this policy to help you understand what information we collect, how we use it, and what choices you have.
Because we’re an internet company, some of the concepts below are a little technical, but we’ve tried our best to explain things in a simple and clear way.
We welcome your questions and comments on this policy.
The Collected Information
We collect information in a few different ways:
Information Given By You
When you sign up for or use our products, you voluntarily give us certain information.
This can include your name, profile photo, profile cover, posts, groups, comments, the email address you used to sign up, and any other information you provide us.
You also may give us permission to access your information in other services.
For example, you may link your Facebook account to SquatHub, which allows us to obtain information from your Facebook account (like your profile photo, email address, name).
Here are some of the types of technical information we collect when you visit our website:
1. Log Data
When you use SquatHub, the servers that host SquatHub website automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website.
This log data may include your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the date and time of your request, the page you’re visiting, and cookie data.
2. Cookie Data
Depending on how you’re accessing our products, we may use “cookies” (small text files sent by your computer each time you visit our website, unique to your SquatHub account or your browser) or similar technologies to record log data.
Some of the cookies we use are associated with your SquatHub account (including personal information about you, such as the email address you gave us), and other cookies are not.
Information Shared By Partners
We may get information about you and your activity on SquatHub from Google Analytics.
Here is the information collected by Google Analytics and shared with us:
- URL – the URL of the page you’re viewing;
- Title – the title of the page you’re viewing;
- Browser name – the browser you’re using;
- Viewport or Viewing pane – the size of the browser window;
- Screen resolution – the resolution of your screen;
- Java enabled – whether or not you have Java enabled;
- Flash version – what version of Flash you’re using;
- Location – this is derived from your IP address (but the IP is not shown);
- Language – derived from the language settings of your browser.
Using The Information
We use the information we collect to provide our products to you and make them better, develop new products, and protect SquatHub and our users.
For example, we may log how often people use two different versions of a page, which can help us understand which version is better.
We also use the information we collect to:
- Send you updates (such as when certain activity, like saves, upvotes or comments, happens on SquatHub), newsletters and other information that may be of interest to you. You can decide to stop getting these updates by changing your account settings.
- Help people find you on SquatHub. For example, we may allow people to search for your account on SquatHub using your name.
- Respond to your questions or comments.
Transferring Your Information
SquatHub is a worldwide service. By using our products or services, you authorize us to transfer and store your information outside of your home country, including in Romania, for the purposes described in this policy.
The privacy protections and the rights of authorities to access your personal information in such countries may not be equivalent to those in your home country.
Changing Your Information
Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices over your information.
If you have a SquatHub account, many of the choices you have on SquatHub are built directly into the product or your account settings. For example, you can:
- Access and change information in your profile page at any time.
- Link or unlink your SquatHub account from Facebook at any time.
- Delete your account at any time. When you delete your account, we’ll also remove your posts and groups from SquatHub.
You may have choices available to you through the device or software you use to access SquatHub. For example:
- The browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage.
- Your mobile device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is shared with us.
To learn more about these choices, please see the information provided by the device or software provider.
Sharing Your Information
The limited instances where we may share your personal information include:
1. When We Have Your Consent
This includes sharing information with other services (like Facebook) when you’ve chosen to link to your SquatHub account to those services.
2. When We Collaborate With Third Parties
For example, we may share data with a security consultant to help us get better at identifying spam.
In addition, some of the information we request may be collected by third party providers on our behalf.
3. If We Believe It’s Necessary
If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with a law, regulation or legal request;
- Protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or SquatHub;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
We may engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the information described in this Policy.
SquatHub is NOT directed to children under 15. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
Changing This Policy
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page.
If you continue to use SquatHub after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.
If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or get your consent as required by law.
How To Contact Us?
The best way to contact us is online through the contact page.